This opening presentation video for TEDxAustin is super fresh.
So inspired to keep pushing creative boundaries here in Manila. To somehow acclimate the entire Philippine population to expect, enjoy, and even demand less literal images, concepts, and messages in media and advertising.
All part of our “little” husband-and-wife quest to redefine the Filipino dream. Borrowing from the NCCA’s mission, and really committing and believing that we can take the next step: to evolve this homeland of ours from a nation of servants to a nation of creatives.
- metromayela likes this
- joiseej reblogged this from headreckoning
- francheesecake likes this
- lornamarie likes this
- theprojectkid likes this
- wabi-sabiadventures likes this
- kitkatlastimosa likes this
- headreckoning reblogged this from sarahmeier and added:
- edrick02 likes this
- messyhairandeverythingelse reblogged this from sarahmeier
- messyhairandeverythingelse likes this
- jaymedr reblogged this from sarahmeier and added:
- withbrokennib reblogged this from sarahmeier
- jaymedr likes this
- scribbles17 likes this
- hellobeatrixkiddo likes this
- niiiiiiine likes this
- withbrokennib likes this
- inrage likes this
- chinobrooke likes this
- sarahmeier posted this