it’s a Friday night and I guess I’m already one-up for being home, smelling like baby powder, and not other people’s cigarette butts.
I haven’t written in awhile, have I. Actually scrolled down my blog page today and considered deleting some of the posts with no weight, but I wrote a letter to a little girl once and told her never to tear the pages out, no matter how painful or ugly the scribbles may be, for one day they would tell a beautiful story. And based on my limited experience, it seems that beauty is directly determined by both the presence and absence of ugly truth.
(It’s really not that serious.)
(But this is Tumblr, and emo flies. So I’m allowed.)
(Really thinking about getting the hell off Facebook again. I’m just no good at connecting with people on that thing, and so if not for that, then what for?)
I found music that I love again. And fashion that makes me feel alive. So technically all is well in Wonderland, except for one major issue.
I want more.
More, meaning quantity of quality. More, meaning I’m tired of limiting myself, of making excuses, of self-sabotage in business. And it’s almost a joke how easy this is going to be, because right there, in that last sentence I typed? I decided I was going to get what I wanted.
I’ll clock back in on another working Friday night in the near future to tell you how I did it.
Until then —
I pray you find happiness on the internet, if that’s where you’re looking for it.
I pray that you find happiness in a man, if that’s where you are looking for it.
I pray that you find happiness, wherever you are looking for it.
Because generally, if you are not looking for happiness above or within, you’re going to need all the prayers you can get.
I love you dearly, kind Tumblr reader. You won’t mind if I write like you’re not reading sometimes, right?
High fives and Heart Hadoukens all around.
- louieandlola likes this
- 2equals4 likes this
- katasombrado likes this
- moonweaverandme likes this
- mikatastysally likes this
- project2012 likes this
- withbrokennib likes this
- borderingoninsanity likes this
- sontagbaby likes this
- mymomentaryeden likes this
- heygoodmorning reblogged this from sarahmeier
- heygoodmorning likes this
- thunderpopcola likes this
- notepadnotions likes this
- nansan said: heart hadouken back
- ivyjelly likes this
- asdfghjkllc likes this
- eunicena likes this
- catjuan said: I love real, heartfelt entries on Tumblr. Thank you for sharing, S.
- catjuan likes this
- biancamatic likes this
- daomakatrinasays likes this
- rougepapercrown likes this
- porcupineckties likes this
- jaymedr said: Sooooo don’t mind. I was about to tweet you one day to say, “Is there gonna be anything that you’ll say or do that would probably turn me off?” I flashed back to all memories with your voice, your words, you in there, and mentally answered no. Keep.
- your-lolo-vuitton likes this
- mariarosaluna likes this
- justineloise likes this
- ninolucero likes this
- charmsolon said: High five, Sarah! <3
- charmsolon likes this
- merieannvis likes this
- rapisoffensive likes this
- brilliantfragments likes this
- claraluna9 likes this
- spurofthemomentlulu said: Hi Sarah! I love most of ur posts, especially the Bora vid for Frank151. I went there in April thinking I wouldn’t enjoy bec I’m not a big fan of beaches, but surprisingly enough I had a good time. Watching the vid really made me want to go back =)
- kiayness likes this
- mmmiksaram likes this
- tinakits likes this
- abbyasistio said: Happiness to you too, Sarah :) And yeah… We’re all allowed to be emo on Tumblr. Haha, goodnight!
- abbyasistio likes this
- thespitsmaster likes this
- miguelmirandaphoto likes this
- karimaken likes this
- gabmadrid likes this
- sarahmeier posted this